Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday Book Club

Just a reminder what Monday Book Club is all about....

While I love reading new quilting books and trying
to impart my excitement for each book to you.......

The main focus is to offer you 25% off on each selection
on the Monday it is featured.

Today we have another great book....

Fresh Quilting (fearless color, design & inspiration)
by Malka Dubrawsky

The cover alone is so inviting!  Great care has been taken to address many
of the basic questions many beginner quilters might have.
You will find great quilted projects for home & family
as well as super cute and not your ordinary quilts for baby
& wall.
There are two projects that really caught me..#1 A large hex quilt....Beautiful and so much easier since the hexies are about the size of a salad plate.  #2 A super cute sewing machine cover.  I think it would make a great gift (for myself or someone special)....

I think you will most certainly find inspiration inside this wonderful book.

No comments: