Sunday, May 20, 2012

Monday Book Club



T-Shirt Quilts Made Easy by Martha Deleonardis 
& AQS Publishing

One question we get asked quite frequently at the shop is...

"I want to make a quilt using all my child's great T-shirts, what is the best way to do that"?

Well now we finally have a great resource which includes the suggestions we usually give, all wrapped up in the pages of this great book.

Reasonably priced at under $20.00....you will find 10 projects as well as complete instructions on stabilizing your T-shirts, Adjusting the size to fit your quilt plan, trimming & piecing hints, quilting recommendations & so much more.

With graduation upon us I know there will be many of you wondering how to preserve all those team sports T-shirts, Club T-shirts, and vacation T-shirts. 
Well make a quilt that can be enjoyed for years to come!

I found this book to be a great resource & I am sure you will too.  Enjoy!!

No comments: