Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Springtime in the Rockies WINNER!

Thanks everyone for a wonderfully exciting
Blog Hop & Book Tour.
It was so fun to hear from you about your favorite season & why.
I think Spring & Fall were the winners.

Personally I am a Summer Girl all the way.....
Born in California, (only lived there 5 months).
I think when I took my first breath of salty, humid air, I was hooked & will forever be a CALIFORNIA Girl!
(or anywhere in the world near the ocean. Yes I realize I live & have lived in a desert all my life!)

So we have the winner of our
"Springtime in the Rockies" book!

First a special thanks to Konda & her team as well as
Kansas City Star Books for donating the books for the contest. 
If you would like to order one of your own
go to this BOOK LINK and get it on it's way!


So the book goes to....... Winner,Winner!

Jeanenne Nielson 

(Send us your mailing address
broadbentsquiltshop@gmail.com)

Join us tomorrow to see who gets the Fat Quarter Halloween 7 Stack!

No comments: