Sunday, February 26, 2012

Monday Book Club

I feel a little DRY.....In the book department.
We have ordered some fun new books which
will make their debut in the next few months.
So I went digging in the book shelf to find some
books for you.

The cover on this book is so delicious!

The title was intriguing.....
I don't know about you, but sometimes I am so tired
of working on a quilt that come time to add borders
I just want a quick fix and to be done with it.
I guess I have a short attention span....or I am always under
a deadline.

I found the instruction as well as the projects, very interesting.
Anything that gets my mind creating is great!
I enjoyed all aspects of this book.

My pledge.....I will not give up near the end & explore the possibilities
of adding the appropriate border for each quilt creation. 
The right border on the right quilt can take it from nice......to spectacular.


No comments: